We are looking for experienced Human Resources Manager to join the team and support our rapid growth. Reporting to the CEO, The Human Resources Manager who will work closely with the leadership team to develop recruitment strategies to sustain the rapid growth of the team as well as to create an unrivalled environment for our employees to strive and grow.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Develop and administer human resources plans, procedures, policies and practices that align with the company’s strategy and the needs of a growing team.
- Contribute to the development of HR department goals, objectives, and systems.
- Advise executives on HR management strategies in relation to all HR matters.
- Review and implement HR policies & procedures.
- Design, implement, and constantly evolve a world-class recruitment system to attract the best people as the organization rapidly grows.
- Manage end to end sourcing, interviewing, selection and onboarding processes.
- Develop a performance management process and drive for performance culture.
- Assess and coordinate training needs to improve team skills and performance.
- Oversee the assessment of employee engagement, presenting insights and recommendations to the leadership team. Act as an ambassador for employees.
- Lead organizational changes and make sure they are communicated effectively.
- Create a consistent and meaningful employee experience. Regularly improve the experience from recruitment and onboarding to goal setting and mentoring.
- Stay up to date with relevant legislation and maintain correct application for the workplace.
The ideal candidate will possess a track record of consistent top-level performance that has exceeded objectives. This individual must also work well in an entrepreneurial, team-based culture.
What we are looking for:
- 5+ years of HR experience in a high-growth environment (preferably in a rapidly expanding or high-tech organization)
- University Degree or equivalent experience, CHRP designation a strong asset
- Strong experience and track-record in recruiting top talent is a must
- Experience building and managing an HR department
- A proactive, energetic, and entrepreneurial leadership style
- Knowledge of HR legislation and applications, along with demonstrated project management and change management skills
- Comfortable operating in a constantly changing environment
- Strong communication, interpersonal, relationship building, consulting, teamwork and leadership skills
- People oriented
- Perfectly bilingual (French-English)
What we offer:
- The opportunity to join an early stage, well-financed company
- The chance to have an impact by being part of a company that is bringing positive change around the world
- Competitive compensation and generous health benefits
- Beautiful office, in the heart of Old Montreal (once the pandemic is over!)