The Customer Success Operations Manager’s mission is to drive the efficiency of the Customer Success team and implement scalable processes. She/he will be responsible for ensuring that the team has optimized processes, tools, systems, playbooks, templates, documentation and KPIs visibility to be successful. The CS Ops Manager will work with cross functional teams (Business Development and Sales, ESG Innovation & Analysts, Product, Technology) to implement processes and systems integrations that will provide the optimal frictionless experience to our customers along their journey.
The CS Ops Manager will report into the Chief Customer Officer and will be a part of the Customer Success function, working closely with Customer Success Managers and Customer Service Specialists.
Your responsibilities will include:
Process & Documentation
- Coordinate and design processes and playbooks that will help drive the achievement of customer outcomes, enhance customer success initiatives and improve efficiencies;
- Coordinate cross-functional processes that help meet renewal and upsell targets and deliver on customers’ needs, including processes for CSMs to share customer feedback to the Product team;
- Assist with improvements of the Customer Lifecycle: Determine the timing and content of touch points for CSMs along the customer journey, to drive optimal adoption and net promoter score;
- Risk Management: Detect early signals of at-risk renewals, design playbooks for CSMs to address them, and provide path to escalation;
- Own the measurement and reporting of Customer Success KPIs, contract renewals and Customer Health data and scoring;
- Collect and process data from different sources, synthesizing meaningful and actionable insights.
- Implement and manage CS software that supports the CS team;
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams on cross-systems integration with CS software.
- Provide day-to-day support for Customer Success teams.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, information technology or any relevant field;
- 5+ years experience in a operations role having implemented processes and systems;
- 5+ years hands-on work with customer success or project management;
- Passionate about designing scalable processes;
- Strong experience working with Customer lifecycle data, data visualization tools and reporting;
- Understanding of Customer Relationship Management Software (i.e. Gainsight, Client Success, Catalyst);
- Familiar with Key Performance Indicators for Customer Success;
- Excellent verbal and communication skills (Bilingualism French and English is an asset);
- Experience working in a SAAS environment;
- Experience with ESG reporting or Sustainability (an asset).
What we offer:
- The opportunity to join an early stage, well-financed company
- The chance to have an impact by promoting a product that is bringing positive change in society
- Generous health benefits
- Beautiful office, in the heart of Old Montreal 2mins away from the metro.