What Is ESG Data?
Each industry and company has its own set of material ESG issues and related business impacts. ESG data and records cover areas such as:
- Risk management and oversight
- Board composition and diversity
- Cybersecurity practices
- GHG emissions
- Energy management
- Waste management
- Employee diversity metrics
- Diversity and inclusion
- Ethics and culture
- Climate-related risks and opportunities
- Human rights
- Employee health and safety
- Supply chain management
- Raw material sourcing
- Product safety
The Novisto Advantage
Our scalable, agile and state-of-the-art platform streamlines every step of your sustainability management journey.
- TrustCapture and collect traceable, auditable, and consistent data and documents in one secure place for better data quality and assurance.
- EfficiencyAutomate processes and centralize resources to spend less time on data collection and more time on analysis and management.
- InsightUse a holistic view of your ESG performance to drive improvements and establish a connection between sustainability and financial performance.
Your ERP for ESG
- Seamless access to ESG assets with advanced search capabilities
- System of record (SOR) for quantitative and qualitative data with supporting references and documentation
- Robust quality assurance and audit environment
- Streamlined reporting through workflow automation, role assignments, and status monitoring
- Customized report builder for all major standards and frameworks such as GRI, SASB, TCFD and more
- Outbound APIs to third party data providers
- Benchmarking against comparable companies and advanced gap analysis
- Visibility into the connection between sustainability and financial performance
- Performance measurement and assessment
- Up-to-date, contextualized guidance for evolving sustainability reporting practices, regulations and standards
- Customized dashboarding for all levels of management
- AI-driven insights and recommendations for best practices